Brilliant smart idea and so space manageable furniture
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported beech veneered engineered wood and veneered MDF and lamination board
- High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) Lacquer in antique (outside) and natural (inside) finish
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- Weight 131.50 Kgs
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Detailed Design And Purpose
Are you looking for a wardrobe that does not take up as much space and has a classic design? There are wooden stripes that end with a down...see moreward tilt on the upper portion of the closet’s first door. Similarly, these stripes are present on the lower part of the other door, but they end with an upward tilt. The plaintiff’s design is crucially detailed to the last bit. The top edges are curved while the rest of the furniture piece has sharp, prominent edges.
This piece of furniture is not colossal. Hence, it helps you save storage. Its design contributes to making your room look more spacious and emanate a sense of nurturing and tranquility. It enables you to store your clothing, accessories, and so much more in an organizer manner. There are handles present on the doors for you to open and close them with ease. The locks make security an issue that you do not have to worry about much. Moreover, this wardrobe has good stability and is unlikely to lose its balance and topple over.
Highest Quality Materials And Suitable Price Range
This item of furniture is crafted from imported Kiln-dried beech veneered engineered wood and veneered MDF and lamination board. High-quality environment-friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) Lacquer in antique (outside) and natural (inside) finish gives the best furniture look with a hint of traditionalism along with its mostly modernist aura. The price is relatively cheap as well in contrast to its remarkable features and qualities. A world-class furniture brand in Bangladesh, HATIL manufactured this spectacular piece of furniture. Moreover, it has best-imported hardware fittings as well. The product is quite durable and versatile. The furniture has 12 months of warranty after-sales services against any manufacturing issues as well.