HATIL Ezra-108(L.H.S) (Table with glass = Complete Table)
Ezra-108(L.H.S) (Table with glass = Complete Table)
Products and Service Information
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- No warranty/guaranty for glass.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product..
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Glass Top Director Table | Ezra-108
Spectacular Design And Purpose
Are you looking for the most elegant table for your office or even a promotion? Worry not, you have come to the right place! Ezra-108 is a remarkable Director Table with a Glass top. It emanates an aura of professionalism and regalia. The table has two horizontal stripes carved into it sideways. Sitting and working on a desk and chair often gets tedious. For this, there is a significant amount of space for you to rest your feet under the table and stretch it. The glass top also allows you to keep cards and important papers that you need to look into on a regular basis. The overall design of this Director Table is perfectly splendid for your work life. It helps you think clearly, exercise your orders justly, and work fairly with considerably less stress. This fascinating piece of furniture is a brand-favorite of HATIL, the best furniture brand in Bangladesh. This leading, world-class furniture manufacturing company gives you nothing but the most exemplary products. Ezra-108 is a fine example of its innate innovation.
Excellent Craftmanship of Material And Good Price
Ezra-108 is crafted from imported Beech with a decorative layer of fine veneered engineered wood and it is Kiln-dried. It is of good quality, eco-friendly Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in antique finish. Beech hardwood is so desirable by sofa artisans due to its biological features. The imported glass is that of the highest quality and is 10 mm thick.
We make sure that the price of every product including this one is reasonable for you in contrast to its splendid high-end materials to provide the best quality and its fantastic attributes.
Social Media Caption
Ezra-108 is a highly desirable furniture item that is very durable and versatile. Hence, you should keep your updates on this product.