1. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Hatil account ("Account") by providing your full legal name, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Hatil may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in their sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Hatil will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Hatil cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your Hatil Account ("Store Content"). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Hatil will result in an immediate termination of your services.
2. Account Activation
- Subject to section 2.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party ("Account Owner") for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service
3. General Conditions
- Technical support is only provided to paying Account holders and is only available via email.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangladesh with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms of Service and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that Hatil may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Hatil website, and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Hatil website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Hatil service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Bangladesh.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Hatil.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Hatil or Hatil trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
4. Hatil Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Store Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Hatil customer, Hatil employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- Hatil does not pre-screen Store Content and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Store Content that is available via the Service..
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Hatil retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, Shopup reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.