HATIL Fixed Chair Hensher-143
Products and Service Information
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Protect Your Fabric from spot. The best form of fabric protection is prompt attention to spills. Blot any spills immediately with a clean folded towel or tissue: never rub, but blot gently. Sometimes this is enough to get rid of the stain completely. Do not use any water based solvent or soap for cleaning. If the stain does not disappear, call HATIL professionals for cleaning.
- You can extend your upholstered furniture’s life by periodically turning over the lose cushions. What can be simpler? Yet this easy maintenance method allows for an even distribution of wear and tear and your cushions won’t develop indentations right away. Caring for cushions by fluffing them after you’ve cleaned also helps keep them in shape. Change the cushions around from one part to the other in addition to turning them over. Some seats get more usage than others, so changing cushions around will ensure even usage.
- Vacuum your upholstered furniture weekly for general cleaning and to remove surface dust. This also prevents dirt from becoming embedded into the fibers. You can also use a brush to gently whisk the dirt away. Make sure to always use a soft bristled brush so that you don’t sang the fabric.
- Avoid Sunlight and Pollutants. Too much sun can damage your upholstery fabric, causing it to fade and even fray. Try to position it so that it doesn’t sit in the sun for extended periods of time. This is especially true for silks or other delicate fabrics. Airborne pollutants such as fumes from cooking or smoke can also harm your fabric. It isn’t always easy to avoid that from happening, however, proper room ventilation can help. It can also help with odor control, as upholstered furniture can easily absorb odors.
- It is best to have a professional clean your upholstered furniture every couple of years or so. Experts recommend having this done on a regular basis and not wait for it to get visibly dirty. The dirtier a sofa or chair becomes; the harder it is to restore to its original glory. Please call HATIL’s central customer care line to ask for professional help: 09 678 777 777
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- No warranty/guaranty for fabric and rexin.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product..
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Visitor Chair | Hensher-143
Hensher presents a royal luxury for you to relish. It’s a fixed chair you must-have when you are swamped at work. Let your stress slide from your shoulder with an opulent and deluxe office chair. An ergonomic design and straightforward armrests are crafted, keeping universal user needs in mind. The chair provides you full lumbar support to save you any discomfort you might have experienced in the past. No annoying noises or movement during work. Hensher is the most proper piece of furniture for a sophisticated workplace environment.
What It’s Made of
Hensher is a combination of chrome-plated mild steel with metal inert gas welding and high-quality fabric cushioning for the upholstery. Necessary cutting and bending for Hensher are always done with the latest Japanese CNC machine that ensures a 99.99% accuracy. You can choose fabric colors from the available options. The fabrics are of high-quality and soft, so you are getting both comfort and durability at the same time.
Hensher comes with a confident outlook to represent you in your workplace. Straightforward yet elegant details will catch everyone’s eyes once you get it. Make a unique expression among everyone by getting a handsome Hensher chair for your office.
Social Media Caption
Share your work stress with a Hensher chair by HATIL. Stay focused on your work. Hensher will take care of your comfort.