Select Location to Est. delivery time
Product Feature Video
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported Beech wood and veneered engineered wood.
- High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU)Lacquer in antique (outside) and natural (inside) finish
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Bar Cabinet | Helios-102
Definitive Design And Usage
Helios-102 is the perfect mini cabinet if you are looking forward to an amiable design and keeping your things with maximum efficiency. The plaintiff’s design is crucially detailed to the last bit. The top two drawers can be opened by pulling them down vertically. The interior of this furniture piece is just as minimal yet elegant as the exterior. Wooden slides can be pulled out once you open the uppermost drawers. There are horizontal drawers on the left side and one vertical drawer on the right. The horizontal ones’ interior each have three separate sections in them. You can keep all your necessities in this item of furniture with the utmost convenience. This piece of furniture is not colossal. This cabinet can be especially handy if you are looking forward to saving storage as it does not take up much space in your home. It can be used in households, hotels, hostels, and so on. Moreover, this wardrobe has good stability and is unlikely to lose its balance and topple over.
Best Material And Price
This item of furniture is crafted from imported Kiln-dried beech veneered engineered wood and veneered engineered wood. High-quality environment-friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) Lacquer in the antique and natural finish gives the best furniture look with a hint of traditionalism along with its mostly modernist aura. The price is relatively cheap as well in contrast to its remarkable features and qualities. A world-class furniture brand in Bangladesh, HATIL manufactured this spectacular piece of furniture. Moreover, it has the best-imported hardware fittings as well. The product is quite durable and versatile. The furniture has 12 months of warranty after-sales services against any manufacturing issues as well.