HATIL Bed Galaxy-118
Product Feature Video
Want to revamp your bedroom furniture? The bed, Galaxy, and bedside table, Frolic, are the perfect solution for you
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported Beech wood, veneered engineered wood and veneered MDF.
- High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) Lacquer in antique finish
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Only bed without mattress
- Indoor use only
- Weight 88.00 Kgs
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Storage Bed | Galaxy-118
Available at HATIL all over Bangladesh, the Galaxy 118 was made to add class and simplicity to one’s bedroom. The clean lines and mid-raised headboard add a certain charm to this bed that you might not find in a heavier bed.
Highlights of the Galaxy 118
Sporting a lacquer finish, this well-made piece was crafted out of three types of wood. The Galaxy 118 was designed to be elegant, without adding too many details, giving a modern feel to this piece of furniture.
Choice of Storage
Although many people prefer conventional beds with an open bottom, the Galaxy 118 offers the option of storage for individuals who want to make the most out of their furniture. Not only can you buy the regular Galaxy 118, but you can also opt for manual storage, or hydraulic storage to help keep your house decluttered. If you go for one of the aforementioned storage options, you can easily store various items safely under the bed, which will save you a lot of space around the house.
Who the Galaxy 118 is Made for
This bed is perfect for you if you like your furniture to add an oomph factor in your bedroom, without seeming tacky. The minimal carvings on the bed add to its effortless beauty. Keeping in mind the price, the Galaxy 118 is one of the best beds you could find in Bangladesh right now from any furniture manufacturer.