HATIL Bed Stephen-194
Products and Service Information
- Made from superior quality melamine faced particle board with international standard density and load bearing capacity
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Only bed without mattress
- Weight 140.00 kgs
- Indoor use only
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Non Lacquer Bed | Stephen-194
An affordable bed for the masses, the Stephen 194 is a top Hatil pick for you if you want your bedroom to ooze a modern look. The ebony and white color combo stands out and would go perfectly with delicate, crochet bedsheets.
Highlights of the Stephen 194
The headboard is high and will certainly make your bedroom appear well-furnished. The ebony portion of the bed has a clean veneer on top, giving a smooth finished look. Although you can get this in a regular size, you can also opt for the hydraulic storage option. The latter will make all your storage work easier.
Rare Color Combination
The Stephen 194 is one of its kind pieces of furniture found at all Hatil outlets. The ebony and white color fusion used is a head turner and would complement any other furniture placed in the bedroom.
Who the Stephen 194 is Made for
A marriage of modern and old-school designs, the Stephen 194 is a top-notch pick for anyone who wants to experiment with their furniture. The high headboard and the slabs of white panels make the bed stand out, even from a distance.