HATIL Center Table Spoonbill-168
Product Feature Video
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported Beech wood and veneered engineered wood.
- High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in antique (outside) and natural (inside) finish
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- Weight 52.00 Kgs
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Center Table With Storage | Spoonbill-168
This well-crafted center table, Spoonbill blends in exquisitely into a living room space as furniture. Its subtlety in designing not only adds modernity but also hoist traditionalism. Its color texture, the shape doesn’t allow it to weird out from the decorum of the whole room. You can easily have this in your living room without thinking about the color combinations of your curtains and sofa set. Spoonbill carries a vintage standard designing which is opted to merge in regardless of your living room setup.
Even with its miniature shape, Spoonbill comes in as handy when it comes to functionalities. A considerable amount of space in the top allows it to carry any kind of stuff including showpieces. Even while hosting the guests it can easily be used as a tea table. A shelf at the bottom half top the functionalities of. This shelf can be used in multiple manners. You can easily restore magazines, books, newspapers to that shelf. Reading while relaxing in a cozy afternoon while sitting on your comfy sofa won’t get spoiled by looking for where the magazines are kept.
This center table is perfectly garnished with imported Kiln-dried beech veneered engineered wood. Bend wood system is used in Spoonbill which provides a dynamic curvature. Engineered wood offers this center table higher durability. Italian Ultraviolet (UV) and Polyurethane lacquer finishing top the finishing of Spoonbill. Well, the engineered wood doesn’t require a lot of cleaning. Rubbing it gently with a damp cloth or a tissue in a while is enough.