HATIL Center Table Volga-110 (1Top + 1Leg + 1Glass) Set
Volga-110 (1Top + 1Leg + 1Glass) Set
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported Beech wood and veneered engineered wood.
- High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in antique finish
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Imported high quality 8 mm thick glass
- Indoor use only
- Weight 26.00 Kgs
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Center Table With Glass Top | Volga-110
Innovative structure and sleek designing
This top glass center table, Volga portrait the innovative ideas behind furniture HATIL has been putting throughout many years. This four-legged affair with a glass attached above sparks the charm of your whole living room. Two panels below the glass top allow you to hold your books, magazines, and belongings. The glass top works prominently as support while having chitchats over a coffee mug or while having a cozy afternoon with the family. The modern yet subtle design seamlessly blends with your living room.
Smooth cutting edges
Due to the impeccable use of the latest machinery, Mississippi has come out as one of the finest finishing products. Two smoothly bend and cut panels below the glass top complement the whole piece of furniture. These edges are perfectly cut and bend using the latest Japanese CNC machine. CNC machine provides 99.99% accurate bend and cut wood to the furniture.
Exemplary materials care
High-quality materials are used in this delectable piece of the center table, Mississippi. The top of the table is made from Klin-dried beech veneered engineered wood. To top the finishing of engineered wood Italian Ultraviolet (UV) lacquer antique finishing is used. Lacquer finishing allows the engineered wood to hold onto its texture and restrain its authenticity. Imported hardware fittings allow this center table to have a firm structure as well. The steel in the framework is made from Chrome finished mild steel. Metal Inert Gas (MIG) system provides an inferior quality and longevity to the framework.