Select Location to Est. delivery time
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported Beech wood and veneered engineered wood.
- High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in antique finish
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- Weight 11.00 Kgs
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Comfortability And Purpose
Savory-151 is a chair that is crafted skillfully to ensure comfort, relaxation, warmth while maintaining its strength. The chair is curved ...see moreback in a slightly semi-circular motion. You will not need to force yourself to lean back as you would in most chairs; this one does the work for you with its ingenious design. The feet of the chair are not straight. They're positioned in such a way that maximum balance is achieved.
Aims for The Best
This furniture piece focuses on its goal of relieving you from a day of stress and hard work, and with the homely feel the chair itself emanates, you can rely on this product to provide comfort throughout the day. It can be used for a long time since the design is benignly modern and yet touches the hems of traditionalism.
Material, Price, And Other Features
The chair is made from Kiln-dried imported Beechwood and veneered engineered wood. These features by HATIL, a world-class furniture brand in Bangladesh, ensure the highest quality for your chair. This chair’s innate homely feel makes it fantastic for home usage, more so than anywhere else. Are you worried about the environmental impact of your furniture? Look no further - the Savory-151 is made with an antique finish that is environment friendly, consisting of Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer. The price is pretty reasonable in contrast to its remarkable features and qualities. It can be best used in households, offices, hotels, etc. However, this product is for indoor use only.