HATIL Dining Chair Gourmet-148
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported Beech wood and veneered engineered wood.
- High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in antique finish
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- Weight 14.00 Kgs
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Wooden Dining Chair | Gourmet-148
Elusive Design with Distinct Purposes
Are you looking for a good quality chair that can entertain a sudden visit from guests? Do you secretly hope that you had better seating arrangements at times like this? Worry not; this chair has got you covered! Gourmet-148 has a refined, bold, and captivating style. A chair of the set's backside has a criss-cross design with spacing between the horizontal and the vertical areas and an outer border. It does not have any handles but has a strong and agile build. The framework is lean yet sturdy. The back is slightly arched inwards to make sure its stability is maintained. The structure is simplistic yet sophisticated. A hint of traditionalism, along with an array of modernism, is present on this. This fascinating piece of furniture is perfect for your home. It is best used in households or office spaces.
Finest Material And Further Aspects of Gourmet-148
The chair is made from Kiln-dried imported Beechwood and veneered engineered wood. The wood is untimely strong and yet can be curved to be designed to perfection. With Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in an antique finish, the product is appealing to the eye as well. HATIL, the best furniture brand in Bangladesh, provides its furniture with innate innovation. The design is outrageously graceful and yet gives off an aura of warmth, love, and nourishment. This product is one of the finest examples of those manufactured with great care here. With all its splendid features, the price of the wardrobe is relatively reasonable.