HATIL Dining Joel-177 and Sushi-177 (8 Chair and 1 Table)
Joel-177 and Sushi-177 (8 Chair and 1 Table)
Product Feature Video
Products and Service Information
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Protect Your Fabric from spot. The best form of fabric protection is prompt attention to spills. Blot any spills immediately with a clean folded towel or tissue: never rub, but blot gently. Sometimes this is enough to get rid of the stain completely. Do not use any water based solvent or soap for cleaning. If the stain does not disappear, call HATIL professionals for cleaning.
- You can extend your upholstered furniture’s life by periodically turning over the lose cushions. What can be simpler? Yet this easy maintenance method allows for an even distribution of wear and tear and your cushions won’t develop indentations right away. Caring for cushions by fluffing them after you’ve cleaned also helps keep them in shape. Change the cushions around from one part to the other in addition to turning them over. Some seats get more usage than others, so changing cushions around will ensure even usage.
- Vacuum your upholstered furniture weekly for general cleaning and to remove surface dust. This also prevents dirt from becoming embedded into the fibers. You can also use a brush to gently whisk the dirt away. Make sure to always use a soft bristled brush so that you don’t sang the fabric.
- Avoid Sunlight and Pollutants. Too much sun can damage your upholstery fabric, causing it to fade and even fray. Try to position it so that it doesn’t sit in the sun for extended periods of time. This is especially true for silks or other delicate fabrics. Airborne pollutants such as fumes from cooking or smoke can also harm your fabric. It isn’t always easy to avoid that from happening, however, proper room ventilation can help. It can also help with odor control, as upholstered furniture can easily absorb odors.
- It is best to have a professional clean your upholstered furniture every couple of years or so. Experts recommend having this done on a regular basis and not wait for it to get visibly dirty. The dirtier a sofa or chair becomes; the harder it is to restore to its original glory. Please call HATIL’s central customer care line to ask for professional help: 09 678 777 777
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- No warranty/guaranty for fabric and Rexin.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Dining Table Set With Wooden Top | Joel-177 and Sushi-177
This dining table set with a wooden top made by Hatil furniture looks sophisticated and expensive. This set consists of eight Joel 177 dining chairs and a Sushi 177 dining table. It can look excellent in your dining room and make your family have the meals together comfortably.
World-class materials and techniques used:
This set is made of kiln-dried beechwood and veneered engineered wood. The chairs have fabric upholstery that can be custom selected. They are all ergonomically designed to provide the best back support to prevent back pain. Their cushioning is soft and comfortable and easy to dry wash.