HATIL Dining Lime-128 & Glass-216-114 (1 Four Chair Table+1 NTM Glass)
Lime-128 & Glass-216-114 (1 Four Chair Table+1 NTM Glass)
Products and Service Information
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Dining Table With Glass Top | Lime-128 & Glass-216
Contemporary and Fresh
Protean to versatile and highly serviceable commodities, HATIL brings you the Lime-128 & Glass-216-114 dining table with a glass top suitable for any simple and neat home decor. It is a four-chair table with a transparent top procuring an extravagant glance and usage. Versatile and functional from all corners.
Everyone desires furniture affluent in robust design and structure. And the Lime-128 & glass-216-114 dining table is a perfect example of such a type. Being outstandingly made with world-class materials like the kiln-dried imported Beech wood along with high-quality hardware fittings makes this furniture thrive in a strong structure.