HATIL Director Table Antonio-109
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported Beech wood and veneered engineered wood.
- High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in antique (outside) and natural (inside) finish
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welding for superior quality and durability
- Cutting and bending are done by latest Japanese CNC machine with 99.99% accuracy
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Powder coated mild steel
- Indoor use only
- Weight 153.00 Kgs
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product..
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Wooden Top Director Table | Antonio-109
Marvelous Design, General Outlook, And Usage
Are you looking for serenity amidst tons of workload? Well, you have come to the right place then! With its smooth texture, appealing design, Antonio-109 is the perfect Director Table for you. The table is shaped a bit like the letter “L” but the longer side of it is slightly curved. A flat wooden block is the surface of the table which is fixated by metal rods. There are three drawers on the left side. The right side is longer with shelves and drawers aligned one after the other. The outlook of this piece of furniture is eye-catching and very convenient for your work life. It sets the example of nobility, functionality, and obedience within its depth. You can keep all your important paperwork locked in the drawers with keys as well. There is more than enough space under the table so that you can rest your legs and stretch as much as you like. The structure of this furniture item is immensely robust and sturdy conveying its purpose to stick around for a long time.
Incredible Craftmanship of Material And Fabric
Antonio-109 is crafted from imported Beech with a decorative layer of fine veneered engineered wood and it is Kiln-dried. It is of good quality, eco-friendly Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in antique finish. Beech hardwood is so desirable by sofa artisans due to its biological features. The table has Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welding for superior quality and durability. Moreover, cutting and blending are done with the latest Japanese CNC machines with 99.9% accuracy. Powder-coated mild steel adds to its strength even better.
The best furniture brand in Bangladesh, HATIL manufactures its products with innate innovation and care. We also make sure that the price of every product including this one is reasonable for you in contrast to its splendid high-end materials to provide the best quality and fantastic features.
Social Media Caption
A product of a company like HATIL which is built on heritage and good values, Antonio-109 is sure to make a significant positive impact in your life. Therefore, you should consider this product before you make your purchase.