HATIL Director Table Joyce-124
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported Beech wood and veneered engineered wood.
- High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU)Lacquer in antique (outside) and natural (inside) finish
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- Weight 149.50 Kgs
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product..
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Wooden Top Director Table | Joyce-124
Outstanding Design And Purpose
Are you looking for a Director Table that ideally emanates modesty yet speaks great tones of authority? Well then look no further, you have come to the right place. You can relax here after a hefty day with tons of work. A cup of coffee and a newspaper or your laptop and you - a perfect combination for hazy mornings to sharpen you up for the day ahead. There are five shelves and three drawers for you to organize your things. You can rest your feet under the table or stretch it. The design is spectacular on its own. This table emanates professionalism and convenience. This piece of furniture will be a perfect addition to your office furniture.
Incredible Craftsmanship of Material And Suitable Price
The table is made from Kiln-dried imported Beechwood and veneered engineered wood. The wood is untimely strong and yet can be curved to be designed to perfection. With Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in an antique finish, the product is bound to be the best you can see in the houses of Dhaka. HATIL, the best furniture brand in Bangladesh, provides its furniture with innate innovation. This product is one of the best examples of those manufactured with great care here. With all its splendid features, the price of the wardrobe is relatively reasonable.
Social Media Caption
Most of the HATIL furniture is made of natural components including this one. This item of furniture is for indoor use only. You might be quite interested in this one because of its fascinating aforementioned features.