HATIL Director Table Thomson-132
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported Beech wood and veneered engineered wood.
- High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU)Lacquer in antique (outside) and natural (inside) finish
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- Weight 183.50 Kgs
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product..
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Wooden Top Director Table | Thomson-132
Creative Design And Purpose
Thomson-132 is a mesmerizing piece of office furniture that is most likely to leave people with good taste quite impressed. This is a Director Table that can make your work-life quite easier with its professional characteristics and convenience. It has three shelves and three drawers on the right side and one larger drawer and one small one on the left. You can arrange all your desired things just the way you want in it. The space below the table allows you to keep your feet at rest or stretch them as you like without you having the feeling of being cramped. As you can see, HATIL - a world-class furniture brand in Bangladesh makes all their products keeping your comfortability in mind. This piece of furniture is one of the most remarkable examples of the company’s great innovation. This table’s build, sturdy framework, and regular completion let it blend with various styles of décor- modern and contemporary.
Incredible Craftsmanship of Material
With a wooden framework carved from the hands of artisan craftsmen, from kiln-dried beech wood and veneered engineered wood and embellished with exceptional quality, abroad sourced hardware fittings, the Thomson-132 model was made for durability. It is of good quality, eco-friendly Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in antique finish. The best furniture brand in Bangladesh, HATIL manufactures its products with great care and dedication. This item of furniture is a good example of that.
The price of this furniture item is pretty reasonable in contrast to all its excellent features.
Social Media Caption
Thomson-132 is very durable and versatile. It will accomplish the purposes you seek it for. Hence, keep your eye on this product.