HATIL Sofa Grape-259
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported Beech wood and veneered engineered wood.
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Imported fabric upholstery with soft and durable cushioning. Fabric can be selected from available options
- Fabric can dry-cleaned
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- Weight single seater 29.00 kgs, Double seater 38.00 kgs & Three seater 43.00 kgs
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish.
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Protect Your Fabric from spot. The best form of fabric protection is prompt attention to spills. Blot any spills immediately with a clean folded towel or tissue: never rub, but blot gently. Sometimes this is enough to get rid of the stain completely. Do not use any water based solvent or soap for cleaning. If the stain does not disappear, call HATIL professionals for cleaning.
- You can extend your upholstered furniture’s life by periodically turning over the lose cushions. What can be simpler? Yet this easy maintenance method allows for an even distribution of wear and tear and your cushions won’t develop indentations right away. Caring for cushions by fluffing them after you’ve cleaned also helps keep them in shape. Change the cushions around from one part to the other in addition to turning them over. Some seats get more usage than others, so changing cushions around will ensure even usage.
- Vacuum your upholstered furniture weekly for general cleaning and to remove surface dust. This also prevents dirt from becoming embedded into the fibers. You can also use a brush to gently whisk the dirt away. Make sure to always use a soft bristled brush so that you don’t sang the fabric.
- Avoid Sunlight and Pollutants. Too much sun can damage your upholstery fabric, causing it to fade and even fray. Try to position it so that it doesn’t sit in the sun for extended periods of time. This is especially true for silks or other delicate fabrics. Airborne pollutants such as fumes from cooking or smoke can also harm your fabric. It isn’t always easy to avoid that from happening, however, proper room ventilation can help. It can also help with odor control, as upholstered furniture can easily absorb odors.
- It is best to have a professional clean your upholstered furniture every couple of years or so. Experts recommend having this done on a regular basis and not wait for it to get visibly dirty. The dirtier a sofa or chair becomes; the harder it is to restore to its original glory. Please call HATIL’s central customer care line to ask for professional help: 09 678 777 777
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Sofa | Grape-259
Graceful Design and Purpose
HATIL provides you with furniture that is innovatively designed, carefully crafted, and available at a reasonable price. Grape-259 is a wooden sofa that can elevate your home decoration efficiently! This sofa will help you alleviate your stress after a long day at work and impress your guests simultaneously!
Superior Quality Materials
The sofa is made from imported Beechwood and has an antique, Lacquered finishing. The soft and durable cushioning gives you an innate homely feel. You can select a unique fabric from the available options to make your sofa stand out!