HATIL Sofa Nebraska-119 (1+1+2LS+2RS+Ottoman)
Select Your Set
Choose from our pre-sets or create a custom one according to your needs.
Choose from our pre-sets
or, Create your own set
Product Feature Video
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported Beech veneered engineered wood.
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Imported fabric upholstery with soft and durable cushioning. Fabric can be selected from available options
- Fabric can dry-cleaned
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- Weight Single seater 21.00 kgs, Single seater with left arm 34.00 kgs
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Protect Your Fabric from spot. The best form of fabric protection is prompt attention to spills. Blot any spills immediately with a clean folded towel or tissue: never rub, but blot gently. Sometimes this is enough to get rid of the stain completely. Do not use any water based solvent or soap for cleaning. If the stain does not disappear, call HATIL professionals for cleaning.
- You can extend your upholstered furniture’s life by periodically turning over the lose cushions. What can be simpler? Yet this easy maintenance method allows for an even distribution of wear and tear and your cushions won’t develop indentations right away. Caring for cushions by fluffing them after you’ve cleaned also helps keep them in shape. Change the cushions around from one part to the other in addition to turning them over. Some seats get more usage than others, so changing cushions around will ensure even usage.
- Vacuum your upholstered furniture weekly for general cleaning and to remove surface dust. This also prevents dirt from becoming embedded into the fibers. You can also use a brush to gently whisk the dirt away. Make sure to always use a soft bristled brush so that you don’t sang the fabric.
- Avoid Sunlight and Pollutants. Too much sun can damage your upholstery fabric, causing it to fade and even fray. Try to position it so that it doesn’t sit in the sun for extended periods of time. This is especially true for silks or other delicate fabrics. Airborne pollutants such as fumes from cooking or smoke can also harm your fabric. It isn’t always easy to avoid that from happening, however, proper room ventilation can help. It can also help with odor control, as upholstered furniture can easily absorb odors.
- It is best to have a professional clean your upholstered furniture every couple of years or so. Experts recommend having this done on a regular basis and not wait for it to get visibly dirty. The dirtier a sofa or chair becomes; the harder it is to restore to its original glory. Please call HATIL’s central customer care line to ask for professional help: 09 678 777 777
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- No warranty/guaranty for fabric and rexin.
- Customers can exchange any furniture accept customized or set broken product. (in good condition) within 3 days of deliver. However, the transportation cost has to be borne by the customer
- Customers can return any furniture accept customized or set broken product. (in good condition) within 3 days of delivery. However, 10% service charge would be deducted from the refund amount.
Office Sofa | Nebraska-119
The Nebraska-119 is a lovely, mellow sofa perfect for any situation; whether it be for your new business’s waiting room or even the family den of your dreams that seemed previously unattainable. The soft, plush cushioning is perfect to relax on while watching TV after a long day at the office. The backrest is strategically placed inwards of the cushion top as to provide learning space. A longer seat than conventional standards allows for more legroom and comfort. This sofa is available in several sizes and design options, ranging from armrests to ottomans, and from single pieces to sets - providing necessary variations in today’s interior design choices.
Design and Other Features:
This single sofa was designed to provide your chosen space with a professional, posh, yet comfortable outlook. The sofas of the Nebraska-119 design are made with quality upholstery, meaning you will not have to spend tonnes of money restitching after prolonged usage. The sturdy framework of the Nebraska-119 makes it durable and long-lasting, making this a well-thought-out investment to take in. A guest’s clumsy child spilled some soda on your sofa? No problem at all! Hatil's sofas covers can be dry cleaned and thus, returned to its original state. Worrying about the environmental impact of your furniture? Look no further - the Nebraska-119 is made with an antique finish that is environment friendly, consisting of Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer. Rest assured, everything about this sofa is of the highest quality - down to even the imported, blue-ribbon hardware fittings.