HATIL Swivel Chair Eugene-110
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported Beech wood and veneered engineered wood.
- High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) and Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in antique finish
- Made from superior quality chrome plated mild steel.
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welding for superior quality and durability
- Cutting and bending are done by latest Japanese CNC machine with 99.99% accuracy
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product..
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Swivel Chair | Eugene-110
Incredible Design And Purpose
Eugene 110 is a plain, comfortable, and sophisticated swivel chair. This antique piece of furniture has a straight but slightly tilted back for your comfortability. It has two handles for you to rest your arms. The entire chair emanates professionalism and a sense of authority. The design and structure are appealing, besides being strong and sturdy. This chair will impress anyone who sits on it with its soft yet robust touch. Do you want your decor to blend in with your style and aesthetic of your home? Fret not because we have you covered. At HATIL, a world-class furniture brand from Bangladesh, we have covered all your basic needs perfectly.
Craftsmanship of Material
Eugene 110 is crafted from imported Beech with a decorative layer of fine engineered wood, and it is Kiln-dried. It is of good quality, eco-friendly Polyurethane (PU) Lacquer in antique finish. The chair’s durability has been wielded by Metal Inert Gas (MIG), and it has the latest design with the help of Japanese CNC machine, providing the chair with 99.99% accuracy.
Despite considering all the incredible features, the price is quite reasonable!
Social Media Caption
Most of the HATIL furniture is made of natural components, including this one. This item of furniture is for indoor use only. You might be quite interested in this one because of its aforementioned fascinating features