Select Location to Est. delivery time
Products and Service Information
- Made from superior quality chrome plated mild steel.
- High quality fabric upholstery with soft and durable cushioning. Fabric can be selected from available options
- Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welding for superior quality and durability
- Cutting and bending are done by latest Japanese CNC machine with 99.99% accuracy
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Protect Your Fabric from spot. The best form of fabric protection is prompt attention to spills. Blot any spills immediately with a clean folded towel or tissue: never rub, but blot gently. Sometimes this is enough to get rid of the stain completely. Do not use any water based solvent or soap for cleaning. If the stain does not disappear, call HATIL professionals for cleaning.
- You can extend your upholstered furniture’s life by periodically turning over the lose cushions. What can be simpler? Yet this easy maintenance method allows for an even distribution of wear and tear and your cushions won’t develop indentations right away. Caring for cushions by fluffing them after you’ve cleaned also helps keep them in shape. Change the cushions around from one part to the other in addition to turning them over. Some seats get more usage than others, so changing cushions around will ensure even usage.
- Vacuum your upholstered furniture weekly for general cleaning and to remove surface dust. This also prevents dirt from becoming embedded into the fibers. You can also use a brush to gently whisk the dirt away. Make sure to always use a soft bristled brush so that you don’t sang the fabric.
- Avoid Sunlight and Pollutants. Too much sun can damage your upholstery fabric, causing it to fade and even fray. Try to position it so that it doesn’t sit in the sun for extended periods of time. This is especially true for silks or other delicate fabrics. Airborne pollutants such as fumes from cooking or smoke can also harm your fabric. It isn’t always easy to avoid that from happening, however, proper room ventilation can help. It can also help with odor control, as upholstered furniture can easily absorb odors.
- It is best to have a professional clean your upholstered furniture every couple of years or so. Experts recommend having this done on a regular basis and not wait for it to get visibly dirty. The dirtier a sofa or chair becomes; the harder it is to restore to its original glory. Please call HATIL’s central customer care line to ask for professional help: 09 678 777 777
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- No warranty/guaranty for fabric and rexin.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product..
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Visitor Chair | Vinci-103
Design And Usage
Give your guest or clients a welcome reception with Vinci-103 reception and guest side chair. The modern and unique design of this chair enhances and blends with any decor. The Vinci 103 have integrated armrests for added client comfort and relaxation so, guests will appreciate comfortable upholstered seat. The Vinci-103 is perfect and suitable for the waiting area or reception, lounge, or anywhere that comfortable and convenient seating is needed. This most comfortable chair meets industry or office standards for safety and stability.
Type of Material And Price
This chair features a super hard body build, which is Made from superior quality chrome plated mild steel. This quality of build with Metal Inert gas welding technology ensure more durability and excellent quality. The chair is made of solid metal, so it is able to carry more weight. It has become more comfortable to cushion the chair with high-quality fabric upholstery, including soft and durable. HATIL, the best furniture brand in Bangladesh, provides its furniture with innate innovation. This product is one of the best examples of those manufactured with great care here. In contrast to all its fantastic features, the price of this item of furniture is pretty affordable.
If you’re looking for office furniture that lasts, Descent is by far the most practical choice. The cutting and bending of materials are done using the latest Japanese CNC machine with 99.99% accuracy and put together using Metal Inert Gas (MIG) welding technology for superior quality and durability.
Social Media Captionl
The clean design fits well in any office space, while the sturdy black steel tube frame holds up to heavy use. The multi-purpose chairs add comfort, while the stacking feature provides convenience to any small space. Sink into comfort with the soft and smooth fabrics and Pu leather seat and back that conforms to your body.