HATIL Wardrobe Budapest-126
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported beech veneered engineered wood and veneered MDF and lamination board
- High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) Lacquer in antique (outside) and natural (inside) finish
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- Weight 101.50Kgs
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Wardrobe | Budapest-126
Contemporary option for your house
This evergreen piece of wardrobe, Budapest is a wise option for any household. Not sure about the requirements; fret not, the traditional yet modernity of Budapest is a perfect fit for every décor. Fragmented with multiple shelves and drawers with an addition of two embossed handles, this persistent wardrobe will always stand upon the requirements it is being asked to do. Subtle yet benign design complements the whole space with an extra flair of charisma. Segregate options for keeping your things separated and organized is being provided by Budapest with its perfectly sectioned drawers and shelves.
Affordability alongside purposefulness
Not every piece of furniture comes with the adequacy of efficiency and convenience. Well, Hatil offers you the best possible way to outright your required needs. Affordable price in addition to huge benefits provided by the dynamic structure of Budapest can get your job done regardless of your budget, space, style, décor, and so on.
More details about Budapest
- Made with a dry clean friendly beech veneered engineered wood, Budapest is 6 times more durable than any other furniture made with normal wood.
- Italian Ultraviolet (UV) lacquer finishing offers longevity to the furniture.
- A perfectly structured piece of furniture due to the use of imported hardware fittings.