HATIL Wardrobe Carrington-166
Product Feature Video
Products and Service Information
- Made from Kiln-dried imported beech veneered engineered wood and veneered MDF and lamination board
- High quality environment friendly Italian Ultra Violet (UV) Lacquer in antique (outside) and natural (inside) finish
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- Weight 101.50 Kgs
- Most of our furniture is made of natural components, which will have natural differences in grain construction and occasional minor blemish.
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Wardrobe | Carrington-166
Usage and Design
Carrington-166 is designed to be the perfect addition to any of your bedroom or storage space. There are circular wooden carvings on the corners of each door’s frontal area, adding to its innate, innovative structure. There is a supporting knob-like element on the doors. This helps you to open and close the doors at your convenience. The interior of the cabinet is relatively spacious. Hence, you can organize your things neatly inside it. The edge of the wardrobe is slightly rounded on the front and sharp at the back on the top. All the edges are sharp and cut to a rectangular shape at the bottom of the closet. The top of the cabinet has a border around it. This feature helps you store extra things on top of this furniture item without them toppling over. This design was made to look more vintage and chic rather than modern and stylish.
Reasonable Pricing And the Exemplary Materials
The price of this closet varies with its length or the number of available doors. However, the product is cheap, indicating it is quite affordable. HATIL, the best furniture brand in Bangladesh, manufactured Carrington-166 with innate creativity, keeping the best interests for you in mind. With a wooden framework carved from the hands of artisan craftsmen, from kiln-dried beechwood, veneered MDF and lamination, and embellished with exceptional quality, abroad sourced hardware fittings, this furniture item was made for durability. The color of the piece of furniture is standard too. The materials used to make this spectacular product are environment-friendly also since it is composed of natural constituents. Hence, good values are maintained in the manufacture of all HATIL products.