HATIL Wardrobe Euripides-181
Products and Service Information
- Made from superior quality melamine faced particle board with international standard density and load bearing capacity
- Same color edge banding done in latest Homag line
- Please refer to images for dimension details
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the HATIL team at the time of delivery (one day after delivery for CKD items)
- Imported high quality hardware fittings
- Indoor use only
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” (DuB †cvKv) and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
- The product comes with a 12 months after sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.
- Exchange policy: Furniture can be exchanged in good condition within 3 days with 5% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
- Return-Refund policy: Furniture can be returned in good condition within 3 days and money can be refunded with 10% service charge. It is not applicable for customized, set broken and fabric product.
Wardrobe With Mirror | Euripides-181
Multi-purposeful wardrobe for all of your needs
This classic wardrobe, Bradshaw is a handy piece of furniture if you are going to decorate your home with contemporary furniture. Parted in three doors with a mirror indented in one, Bradshaw provides the luxury of a dresser within a wardrobe. Whether you are trying to get easy access to your clothing or rushing while getting ready for your workplace, Bradshaw offers you convenience in each of the cases.
The proper state of organizing
In small bedroom spaces with a massive amount of stuff to restore, it becomes hazy at times. Well, with Bradshaw the task of restoration isn’t difficult to accomplish anymore. With enormous spaces inside each door, segregated in multiple shelve and drawers, this wardrobe is going to offer you the best possible state of restoration. Bradshaw provides you with the expediency to manage your clothes and essentials in an organizing manner.
Sturdy furniture with the best materials care
This firm and solid wooden wardrobe produced by HATIL is proven to be one of the best-manufactured goods. The sturdiness of the wooden frame is determined through the use of Klin-dried beech veneered engineered wood. The creamy texture above the wooden frame is maintained by the use of Italian Ultraviolet (UV) lacquer finish. Imported hardware fittings top off the solidary structure of Bradshaw.